GET A TASTE OF LOUISIANA’S MELTING POT………. NEW ORLEANS
Stay in one hotel as you tour the sights, sounds and flavors of “The Big Easy”
- Experience a spirited jazz revue in a jazz club in the French Quarter.
- Soak in the ambiance of the old South with a drive along St. Charles Avenue.
- Journey through Louisiana’s swamp country on a narrated cruise.
- Join the local guide for a walking tour of the famous French Quarter.
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of New Orleans featuring St. Louis Cemetery, opened in 1853.
- Choose to explore the National WWII museum or Mardi Gras World.
- Indulge in a taste of a New Orleans favorite-beignets at Café Du Monde.
- Enjoy dinner at The Court of Two Sisters.
- Learn to cook New Orleans-style at the New Orleans School of Cooking.
- Meals included – 4 breakfasts – 2 dinners
- Accommodations – at the Royal Sonesta Hotel (some dates alternate hotels may be used)
- Available dates January – April 2019.
- Air not included.
- Prices start at $1299 for double occupancy (prices may vary on different dates).
- From Phoenix you might consider taking the train round trip or one way.
For details and availability call T T M Travel/Sand & Flip Flop Getaways