- American Steamship – Travel the rivers in the Midwest, the Mississippi, Ohio, or Tennessee rivers on historic paddlewheel ships. Relive the historic past of what river life was like as you meander through the historic South and Midwest of the United States.
- Blount Cruises – Small boats, big adventures as you cruise the inlands waters of the east coast from Maine to Florida.
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Discover Hawaii on this 7 day cruise by visiting four islands, overnight at two of them, spend over 100 hours on shore. This is the best way to discover Hawaii and choose which island you want to return to.
- Uncruise – Discover Alaska on boats with less than 100 people on board. Walk on a glacier, swim, kayak, hike, and see the wildlife up close.
- Princess Cruises – The Royal Princess ship will be on the west coast in 2019 with scheduled trips to Alaska, Mexico and California coast. Skip the long plane ride and board the ship in Los Angeles.
Contact us to find out more.